Motor Flush Bag 68 L
- Detach the propeller if required.
- Hang the bag from the sterndrive using the straps.
- Connect a water hose to the bag's bottom valve and fill with water.
- Close the valve and disconnect the water hose.
- Mix glycol into the water to cover the sterndrive's cold water intake.
- Start the motor and let it idle until the fluid flows through the system.
- Switch off the motor and drain the fluid into a container so that it can be used the following year. Kind to the environment and your wallet.