DEFA Engine Heater Cable
Cable for connection between a car device inlet and electrical outlet. Regularly check the earth connection all the way from the earthed outlet to the car body, cabin socket, and engine heater. Also check the connection cable regularly to ensure that it is not damaged or worn.
- A damaged cable must be discarded immediately.
- Store the connection cable indoors when not in use.
- The connection cable must not be placed on the ground when not connected to the vehicle.
- Close the protective cover on the connector when not in use.
- Do not let the cable lie on the ground when connected.
- The connection cable must not be repaired or modified.
- The connection cable may only be connected to an earthed socket.
- The connection cable must not be used to charge electric-hybrid batteries – it is only designed for engine heating systems.