From
499,-

Glycol, Long-life, ready-mixed

Coolant glycol Longlife (ready-mixed) is a nitrite, amino, phosphate, silicate and borate-free coolant, based on ethylene glycol. Provides excellent protection against frost, corrosion, and overheating in all modern engines, especially in overboosted aluminium engines.. Provides efficient protection against corrosion and sediment in the cooling system and its vital components, the cooling channels in the engine block and cylinder head, cooler, water pump and heater. Glycol Long-life antifreeze (ready-mix) is extremely effective for long periods. Protects against frost down to -36 °C. Always follow the engine manufacturer's recommendations when replacing coolant. Must not be mixed with propylene glycol.
  • ANTIFREEZE MIX  LL -36° 1KG

    ANTIFREEZE MIX LL -36° 1KG

    Art. 36-1792
    1 kg
    499,-
    499,- / KG
    Warning
    May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
  • ANTIFREEZE MIX  LL -36° 3KG

    ANTIFREEZE MIX LL -36° 3KG

    Art. 36-1793
    3 kg
    119,-
    396667,- / KG
    Warning
    May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.