In thicker layers it also gives a good sound absorbing effect. Highly thixotropic, fibre-reinforced rust protection product, consisting of bitumen, waxes and low-aromatic solvents. Contains very small amounts of solvents and consequently dries slowly. 1 l.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Flammable liquid and vapour. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.
Dear customer. You are using an old and outdated browser. Please upgrade in order to get best possible experience.