2690
538,- / L

Contact Adhesive

Art. 36-4012
[Missing text '/productpage/payandcollectboxheader' for 'English (Norway)']
[Missing text '/productpage/payandcollectboxtext' for 'English (Norway)']
[Missing text '/productpage/payandcollectreadmoretext' for 'English (Norway)']
Attaches to metals, stone and concrete, most types of wood material, many plastics and rubber materials, but not greasy plastics such as PE (polyethylene) and PP (polypropylene), or fat rubber material such as EPDM or silicone rubber. 50 ml.
Danger
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Show safety phrases
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.

Other customers also bought

Related products