Flammable liquid and vapour. Contains 2-butanonoxime. May produce an allergic reaction.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.