Leather Work Gloves building 802
- Material, back: Spandex
- Material, palm: Pigskin
This product is CE marked in accordance with the directive on personal protective equipment, 89/686/EEC. It conforms to the directive's requirements for safety, comfort and efficacy.
Certification: This product has been constructed and manufactured in accordance with the following standards:
- EN 420:2003+A1:2009 – General requirements for protective gloves.
- EN 388:2003 – Gloves for protection against mechanical hazards.
- The product complies with the restriction rules in Annex XVII of the European REACH regulations.
EN 388:2003 – Gloves for protection against mechanical hazards.
These gloves comply with EN 388, with a performance level according to the table.
|Tested property||Level, gloves||Max. level|
|Abrasion resistance a)||3||4|
|Cut resistance b)||1||5|
|Tear resistance c)||2||4|
|Puncture resistance d)||2||4|
|Abrasion resistance a)||100||500||2000||8000||-|
|Cut resistance b)||1,2||2,5||5,0||10,0||20,0|
|Tear resistance c)||10||25||50||75||-|
|Puncture resistance d)||20||60||100||150||-|
b) Resistance to rotating blades (index).
c) Test example torn in opposite directions (Newton).
d) Pressure applied to test example with sharp awl (Newton).
Safety Information: The gloves protect against physical and mechanical stress. The protection levels are applicable to the palm of a new, unwashed and non-modified glove. Tested in accordance with the relevant standards. The gloves must not:
- Come into contact with fire.
- Be used when there is a risk of entanglement in moving machinery. The gloves should be stored at normal temperatures and humidity and in a clean, covered and well-ventilated area. Damaged gloves do not provide protection and should be discarded.