Regularly check the pH value and chlorine level using a test stick.
Ideal pH value: 7.0–7.4.
Ideal chlorine level: 1.0–1.5 ppm (mg/l).
At the start of the season or during shock chlorination, use 3-4 Chlorine Tablets per 10,000 litres of water. Dissolve the correct number of Chlorine Tablets in a bucket of warm water. Always pour in the water first and the chemicals afterwards. Then carefully pour the solution into the skimmer or along the pool edge. Never pour Chlorine Tablets directly in pool water, as this poses a risk of bleaching (particularly in pools with covers). Pool water can undergo shock chlorination every 2-4 weeks, depending on how often the pool is used and the weather conditions.
For normal chlorination, use a floating dispenser. The dosage depends on how often the pool is used and the weather conditions.
Warning! Mixing different chlorine products can cause powerful reactions! Never mix this product with other chemicals!
Take heed of the risks and safety warnings! Must be stored out of reach of children. Transport and store in an upright position in original packaging, keep cool and out of direct sunlight.
Do not use pool water to water plants.
Dangerous if ingested. Poisonous gas forms in contact with oxygen. Eye and respiratory organ irritant. Highly toxic to aquatic organisms, can cause long-term harmful effects in aquatic environments. Must be stored out of reach of children. Store in the packaging in a dry area. In the event of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention. Avoid inhalation of smoke in the event of fire or explosion. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately and show the packaging or label. Do not empty into drains systems. Hand in the materials and container to a recycling centre for hazardous waste. Warning! Must not be used with other products. Poisonous gases may form (chlorine gas). Contents: Trichloroisocyanuric acid, 550 mg/g.
First aid: Symptoms of poisoning may only present after many hours. For this reason, medical supervision is necessary for at least 48 hours after an accident. If inhaled: Get plenty of fresh air. Seek medical attention if any discomfort arises. Contact with skin: The product does not generally have any effect on the skin. Contact with eyes: Keep eyes open and rinse out thoroughly for several minutes under running water. If discomfort persists, seek medical attention. If ingested: Seek medical attention immediately.
Environmental effects: Water contamination classification 2; risk of water contamination. Do not allow to seep into groundwater, waterways, or drainage systems. There is a risk of contamination to drinking water when even small amounts contaminate the soil/ground. Toxic to fish and plankton in waterways. Highly toxic to aquatic organisms.Storage and transport: Must be stored out of reach of children. Transport and store in an upright position in original packaging, keep cool and out of direct sunlight. Take heed of the risks and safety warnings!