From
219,-

Laminating epoxy

Pay & Collect

Submit your order now and collect your items at your local Biltema store in 2 hours!
This is how Pay & Collect work
The laminating epoxy can be used together with fibreglass weave (roving), carbon fibre weave and Kevlar weave for repairs to boats, surfing boards, cars, etc. The laminating epoxy can also be used as plaster together with an amount of microglass balloons (25-2130). Supplied with base and hardener.
  • EPOXY 1,5L

    EPOXY 1,5L

    Art. 25-2135
    1.5 kg
    549,-
    366,- / KG
    Danger
    Harmful if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful if inhaled. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
    Show safety phrases
    If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.
  • EPOXY 0,3L

    EPOXY 0,3L

    Art. 25-2134
    0.3 kg
    219,-
    730,- / KG
    Danger
    Harmful if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful if inhaled. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
    Show safety phrases
    If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.

Other customers also bought