Electric outboard motor
- Environmentally-friendly and nearly silent boat propulsion, perfect for fishing.
- Low operating cost. Between 80 minutes and 2 hours operation at full throttle with a 75 Ah recreational battery (depending on model). At half throttle up to 4 hours of operation. NOTE! The battery's condition is decisive for the operating time.
- Easy to carry and install on the boat.
- Comfortable telescopic-type tiller..
- The motor can turn 180°, consequently it can also be installed in the bow.
- Function for fast tilting of the motor.
- Adjustable aluminium hanging bracket with steel wing nuts for quick and easy mounting on the transom on most boats.
- Drive shaft assembly of corrosion resistant, anodized aluminium.
- Weedless Wedge propeller.
- Steel motor cover.
- Salt water resistant.
- Indication for battery capacity.