Flush hose with jet nozzle
Flush hose and nozzle with water jets that clean and dissolve water traps and small drains. For easy mounting on a water tap or garden hose with the supplied adapter/quick coupling. Shut-off with ball valve.
*Hose in EVA, Ø 6 mm, length: 2.5 m*Brass adapters: M22 and M24*Ball valve *Brass nozzle with 5 jets*Rubber gaskets*Quick coupling for garden hoses of different dimensions
1. Remove the tap jet collector.
2. Fit a suitable brass adapter (M22 or M24) and rubber gasket on the tap.
3. Fit the hose on the adapter and insert the hose nozzle into the drain/water trap (use the supplied tube hose adapter if the unit is to be connected to a garden hose).
4. Open the tap fully for the highest possible water pressure. Use lukewarm water, max 40° C.
5. Hold the hose firmly and open the shut-off valve on the adapter so that the water starts flowing.
6. Move the hose up and down the drain until the drain is cleared.
NOTE! When flushing, the water should be lukewarm, max 40°C.