First aid for green water in small pools! The product provides shock disinfection for turbid, green water in pools with volumes between 3000 and 20000 litres. It provides effective shock chlorination, which quickly and drastically raises the pH value and disinfects the pool water, and then quickly lowers the value again. The intelligent formula reduces both the disinfection time and the time it takes for the water to be ready for swimming again after shock chlorination. Contains 5 x 50 g of shock chlorination disinfectant.
Read more about pool care här
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes skin irritation. May intensify fire; oxidiser. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection. Avoid breathing dust. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles… Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.