How does Pay & Collect Drive In work?
How does the Pay & Collect Drive In process work?
1. Choose the store you want to purchase from via the menu at the top of the website.
2. Place your order as usual on our website with Pay & Collect. You do this by adding your products to your shopping list and then click on the blue Pay & Collect button in the shopping list.
3. After that, you specify who will pick up the products you want to buy and how Biltema will notify you when the goods are ready to be picked up. Here, you also see the list of the products you have chosen and how much you will pay.
4. When you then make your payment, you have the opportunity to specify how you want to collect your order. If you want it delivered directly to your car, please click in the box for this. You will then receive a confirmation via email and SMS about this where you can follow your purchase.
5. Via SMS and e-mail, the store will notify you when your order is ready to be picked up. When you arrive at the store, follow the signs and park your car at the designated location.
6. At the pick-up location, you need to notify your arrival by clicking on the "Notify arrival" button, which you have received via previously, sent out information.
7. Please enter your registration number so the Biltema personnel knows which car to deliver to. You do this either via sent out SMS or e-mail.
8. Make sure that the boot lid is unlocked.
9. Personnel from the store will come out and deliver your order directly into your car.
10. We thank you for your purchase and hope you have a good day!
Biltemas general terms and conditions for Pay & Collect Drive In
Below you can read more about Biltemas general terms and conditions regarding Pay & Collect Drive In.
General terms and conditions ”Pay & Collect Drive In”
Welcome to Pay & Collect Drive In!